Vline Mobile Printer allows printing PDF and graphic files to CompArt International VLINE-112 printer.
Application has huge capabilities to modify printout appearance. There is also possibility to set application into fast direct printing mode, allowing to bypass interface mode.
• printing of PDF and graphic files
• printing using Bluetooth connectivity
• defined printout modes
• user defined settings
• fast direct printing mode
Print Mode (select print profile)
User can adjust profile settings
• Brightness – printout brightness
• Dither – enable/disable dithering
• Dithering mode –Dithering mode
- Error- faster mode for text documents
- Halftone – slower mode for graphics documents
• Dithering level (error mode) – dither level for error mode
• Halftone radius (halftone mode) – dither level for halftone mode
• PDF render quality – PDF processing resolution. Higher settings might slow down printout preparing
• Blur radius – intensity of Gaussian blur filter
• Lines after page – empty lines between pages
• Lines after print – empty lines after last page
• Use PRINTER SETTINGS for preview - preview screen will use printer settings
• Direct print without preview
• Compress - compress data before sending to printer. Will increase print speed
• Maximum compressed bytes - maximum compressed bytes in line
• Registered printer mac
Bluetooth PIN for printer connection: 1234
NOTE: Please set up PRINT MODE/GRAPHIC MODE in printer menu.
Category: Printer Apps for Android
VLine Mobile Print is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-02. The program can be installed on Android.
VLine Mobile Print (version 1.4.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.